[Giants] New York Giants Justin Tuck Rips Buccaneers Kneel Down Ploy - GridironFans.com
NFL News | NFL Rumors | NFL Forum | NFL Draft | NCAA News | NCAA Rumors | NCAA Forum
Follow Us: Follow us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter! Follow Our News Via RSS! Download our iPhone App! Download our Android App! Download our Blackberry App! 
Go Back   GridironFans.com > NFL Football Forums > NFC Discussion
Register FAQDonate Members List Live Threads Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
NFC Discussion Discuss the 49ers, Bears, Buccaneers, Cardinals, Cowboys, Eagles, Falcons, Giants, Lions, Packers, Panthers, Rams, Redskins, Saints, Seahawks and Vikings here!
Invite Members To Check Out This Thread

ReplyPost New Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Hours Ago
AKA-Sportsguy9695
Usergroup: Outside The Lines Moderator Usergroup: NFL News Editor

Favorite Teams:
Giants New York Giants Justin Tuck Rips Buccaneers Kneel Down Ploy

New York Giants defensive end Justin Tuck said he would not dive at an opponent's knees on a victory formation kneel down even if he were ordered to by his coach.Tuck won't forget what the Tampa Bay Buccaneers did when they tried to rush and cause a turnover as the Giants were kneeling down at the end of their 41-34 win over the Buccaneers on Sunday."I am trying to be politically (correct)," Tuck said Tuesday. "I thought it was a classless play. That is how you get guys hurt. I have been in this league for eight years and that is the first time that I've ever seen that. There have been guys that's been in here a lot longer than I have and that is the first time they have seen it.""And that is not me being biased because it is my teammates," Tuck later added. "If (Giants defensive coordinator) Perry Fewell told me to dive at a guy's knee, when we were losing, I would say no. And that is just a man on man talking."

Source: ESPN New York

Props to 86Ward for a great sig

Unread 4 Hours Ago
militant geek

Favorite Teams:

jackass - the bucs lined up in a goal line defensive set. thats how you run it. smdh

imagine no possessions, it's easy if you try - by john lennon, millionare

if guns kill people then spoons made rosie o'donnell a fatass.
Unread 4 Hours Ago
Gave her a Dirty Sanchez
Usergroup: Site Supporter

Favorite Teams:

yes, yes, justin, we get it. it was unusual, unorthodox, and pretty much bush league. let's move on with life now.
Unread 2 Hours Ago
1st Stringer

Favorite Teams:

I personally dont see the big deal, it's a shot in the dark, unheard of at the nfl level but not dirty. You can get a knee blown out during any play, just because all your players relax during a kneel down doesnt mean the opposing team has to.
Unread 1 Hour Ago
Gave her a Dirty Sanchez
Usergroup: Site Supporter

Favorite Teams:

brian dawkins said this morning that if the giants o-line didn't get an acknowledgement/reciprocation prior to the snap that there was not going to be any contact, then it was actually the giants fault.