[Broncos News] Broncos DB Rahim Moore May Face Another Fine For Hit On Steelers WR Emmanuel Sanders - GridironFans.com
NFL News | NFL Rumors | NFL Forum | NFL Draft | NCAA News | NCAA Rumors | NCAA Forum
Follow Us: Follow us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter! Follow Our News Via RSS! Download our iPhone App! Download our Android App! Download our Blackberry App! 
Go Back   GridironFans.com > NFL Football Forums > Latest NFL Headlines
Register FAQDonate Members List Live Threads Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Latest NFL Headlines Find and discuss the latest NFL news and rumors in here. This section is updated 24/7 by our NFL News staff.
Invite Members To Check Out This Thread

ReplyPost New Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Broncos DB Rahim Moore May Face Another Fine For Hit On Steelers WR Emmanuel Sanders
Posted By: Sweets 1 Week Ago

Rahim Moore held up after an errant pass skipped off the hands of Steelers WR Emmanuel Sanders in the third quarter of Sunday night's game, he actually took the brunt of the collision with Sanders. Yet the second-year Broncos safety was still called for a helmet-to-helmet hit on Sanders and Moore might face a fine for it, given that he was docked $20,000 for a hit on Buffalo wide receiver Donald Jones during the 2011 preseason.

"It's always something in my hits. It's always, like, 'Oh, it didn't look like it,' and I hope they don't fine me, but they can't take the win from us, and that's all that matters," Moore said.

"It's one of those things where you really can't pre-judge it. It's instinct. You react to the man and you try to make the play,"

The collision resuscitated a Steelers drive that was about to end in a three-and-out after Sanders couldn't corral Ben Roethlisberger's pass, instead of a punt, the Steelers used the penalty as a springboard to a 3-yard Roethlisberger-to-Mike Wallacetouchdown connection.

"I came from the other side of the field. I was flying in so fast and I was trying to close on the ball, just do what my coaches wanted me to do, and just close on the ball," Moore said. "I don't play the game to hurt anybody. I like to play it right and play it fair."

Against the Steelers on Sunday, the officials disagreed. Soon Moore will know whether the league does, too.

Source: CBSSports

Broncos DB Rahim Moore May Face Another Fine For Hit On Steelers WR Emmanuel Sanders-rahim-moore.jpg  

Old 1 Week Ago
NFL's Dirtiest Player
Usergroup: Super Moderator Usergroup: NFL News Editor Usergroup: Site Supporter

Favorite Teams:

No reason he shouldn't be fined...lol.

ReplyPost New Thread
Tags: , , , , , , ,